Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 7 Recap

Well, I am missing several days worth of posts. It was a bit of a rough week. Stress at work is through the roof. On top of that, it was that time of the month and so my cravings were through the roof! We ate out quite a bit and I made brownies this weekend...and ate most of them. Ugh! At least I kept up with my workouts.

Anyway, I am not going to worry about it and start fresh on Monday. I talked to Tim and told him that I need his help. I want to avoid any and all fast food and eating out for the next three weeks. I only want to eat what I can accurately record. We really need to cut back on our spending anyway.

I finally went to the Dr about my toe. It is broken. He said, however, that if working out has not been causing pain in my toe, I am ok to continue. He said that the impact from running is focused on the ball of the foot and larger toes. The little toe only comes into play with something like trail running, when there are variations in terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment