Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick Fly By ... Literally!

Posting right now from my plane on my way to Orlando (yes, this is VERY cool!)). I am feeling really good today. Very little soreness from my run yesterday. I am actually considering getting in a short run tomorrow morning. I will be at Pop Century and while they don't have a fitness center, there are areas where I can run. I am a little concerned about how my feet will hold up though. Also, I got like 3 1/2 hours of sleep last night. (Not surprising; I can never sleep the night before a trip.) I will see how I feel in the morning when my alarm goes off at 5am. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment