Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 65 4/20/2010

Wow! Holy calorie burn Batman! I moved to a new location at work today. I am in a different building and a different floor. Most of my department is still in the other building. I had to make the trek over there three times after I moved! Also, my new location is much farther from the parking garage. LOL, at least the additional calorie burn is nice.

I had a great run as well. I made the transition to running every other minute (previously it was run 1 min, walk 2, then repeat). This week was 12 minutes running; I walked the last 5 min since my workout is 30 min. It was definitely challenging, but I did it!

Calories Burned: 3261
Calories Consumed: 1826
Deficit: 1435
Steps: 12,660

No comments:

Post a Comment