Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 60 4/15/2010

Ok, so it was not my intention to have such a high deficit today. I just was not very hungry; especially after my treadmill workout. I even ate ice cream just to get my calorie count up a bit more!

I got in a great walk in the morning; the weather was perfect to walk outside and I walked longer than originally expected. I also got in a great C25K workout. It was much, much better than Tuesday. I still have to go a bit slower on the running portion since the incline is higher, but I am not too worried about speed right now. I am feeling it in different muscles than I used to, which is not surprising.

Calories Burned: 3075
Calories Consumed: 1465
Deficit: 1610
Steps: 10,845

No comments:

Post a Comment