Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 59 4/14/2010

I ad a fairly decent day. It was Wednesday, so work was stressful. I was deperate for chocolate after lunch, so I got a KitKat from the vending machine. Then, in my last meeting of the day, Irmgard brought in cookies from Panera. I was not able to resist and so I had a chocolate chipper cookie. I knew how many calories there were, but I did not care. Luckily, I had a good workout at Panera and had a good calorie burn. My deficit was still decent, so I am happy.

Calories Burned: 2880
Calories Consumed: 2095
Deficit: 785
Steps: 8786

No comments:

Post a Comment