Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 54 4/9/2010

Well, I finally decided that it was time to get new shoes, so I went to Endurance House, which was recommended by several of my coworkers. It was pretty neat. They did a footstrike analysis which showed that I have more of a neutral strike. Apparently, everyone needs a bit of pronation, which helps dissipate the impact through the foot. I only pronate a tiny bit, and so I needed a shoe with extra cushioning to absorb the impact. I got a pair of Saucony Ride 2 and I really like them :)

Calories Burned: 2700
Calories Consumed: 1396
Deficit: 1304
Steps: 6779

No comments:

Post a Comment