Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 52 4/7/2010

Somewhat decent day. I woke up feeling great, but then along came my weekly Wednesday 9am conversion meeting. Those always seem to sap all my energy, and today was the same. I was tired the rest of the day. I got in a good 15 min walk at work. I almost did not make it to Curves though. I was tired and just wanted to go home and veg the rest of the evening. I had to stop by Walgreens after work to get Tim some allergy medicine. As I got to the doors, I noticed the sign that said "All Easter products at least 50% off!". Well, I LOVE Peeps! So, I decided that if they had any Peeps left, then I would buy one package and go to Curves. Guess what? They had one package left; I ate 2 on the way to Curves and 2 after :)

Calories Burned:2884
Calories Consumed: 1379
Deficit: 1505
Steps: 8159

No comments:

Post a Comment