Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 6 recap

Down another 1.4 lbs. :) I indulged a bit too much over the last week, so this is a great loss! Also, I feel like I am retaining some water, so the loss could potentially be a little more, but I am not going to worry about that. :)

I am looking forward to the coming week since I have the new treadmill set up now. I just have to make sure I don't overdo it! I don't think I have ever been quite so eager to workout!

I also had a difficulty sleeping most nights this past week. I am really not sure why. I slept really great last night though. My sleep efficiency according to the GWF was 89%!!! This was the highest I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment