Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 43 3/29/10

Worked at home, so calorie burn was a little low, but still good. Got in a great workout t Curves. I think my toe is finally healing, albeit very slowly. I discovered that one of my favorite "treats" is actually not bad for me like I thought. I love the El Monterey Shreeded Steak Taquitos. They are only 160 calories and 4 grams of fat for 2. I normally eat 4, so that is 320 calories! Add in just a little for the salsa, and that makes a great lunch!!! Woohoo!!!

I think I am finally past my "ravenous" phase. I was hungry all the time last week, which is why my average deficit was closer to 700. I easily met my deficit yesterday, and that was including a chocolate Frosty from Wendy's!!

Calories Burned:2690
Calories Consumed:1517
Deficit:1173
Steps:5577

No comments:

Post a Comment