Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 42 3/28/10

Woohoo! Tim and I got the treadmill put together and it is AMAZING!!!! I am so gonna love this thing. :) Today was a rest day, but I had to try it out. I put on Stargate and walked 30 min. It has a tv, fan, speakers, the works! I spent most of my bonus on it, but it was soooo worth it!

I was up and down the stairs a bunch today between laundry, getting the rest of the treadmill pieces upstairs, and cleaning out the garage. My knees are bothering me a bit, but hopefully they will feel better tomorrow.

The only bad thing today was that I ate way too many cookies! At least they are almost gone. My weakness for sweets is always my downfall.

Calories Burned:2537
Calories Consumed:2034
Deficit:503
Steps:4914

1 comment:

  1. Oh cool I first experienced fans on exercise equipment a couple years ago its nice. Congrats on your new "toy". Oh wow another Stargate fan.

    ReplyDelete