Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 29 3/15/10

Worked at home today, so calories burned and steps were a little below what I have been averaging. Still good though. Calories consumed was also a little higher because Tim made chocolate chip cookies. YUM! I ate 6!!! Definitely worth it though.

My thighs are so sore from Saturday! Because of this, Curves was much harder than normal. I normally jog in place on the recovery boards and I try to push myself on these segments, but I had to really tone down the effort today. My right thigh just above my knee is the worst. I cannot even fully stretch it; it is too painful. I am NOT looking forward to my treadmill workout on Tuesday. I am supposed to increase from 2 min to 4 min running...ugh.

Calories Burned:2611
Calories Consumed:1806
Deficit:805
Steps:5089

No comments:

Post a Comment