Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 24 3/10/10

Wow, another record calorie burn...and I wasn't even trying for it. I did walk in the morning at work and went to Curves. I was planning on taking it easy at Curves, but I got to chatting with a few people and kinda "got in the groove" so to speak. I did not push myself, but didn't go easy either. I had more walking through the day than I usually do, so that is probably why.

I am having a problem right now of just not being hungry. I need to get in more calories though because my deficit recently has been way too high...of course, that is partly due to the fact that I am burning more than anticipated.

Calories Burned:3120
Calories Consumed:1688
Deficit:1432
Steps:11572

No comments:

Post a Comment