Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 18 3/4/2010

What a long day. Most of my work day was spent in meetings. I had no opportunity to get a walk in at work. After work, I got in my 30 min treadmill workout, showered, and then rushed to my photography class. I signed up for Canon SLR Basics and Intermediate at one of the local camera shops. The Basic was just one night for 2.5 hours. It was really good. I got home, ate a quick dinner (even though I wasn't very hungry), and headed to bed. I am still really, really sore, so I might skip Curves Friday. I feel like I need the extra recovery time.

Calories Burned: 2751
Calories Consumed: 1551
Deficit: 1200
Steps: 7866

No comments:

Post a Comment