Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 22 3/8/10

Another crazy Monday. All the plans I had for the work day flew out the window as soon as I opened my email. I had to completely rework my schedule so I could get some contracts completed today. I am never going to catch up with my normal, routine tasks...

At least I was able to get a walk in at work in the morning, but the afternoon was just too hectic. Had a good workout at Curves, but I had to push myself a bit to keep up my momentum. I am not sure if it was because of the busy day at work or because I had the full rest day on Sunday. If Mondays continue to be this hard, then I might rethink the total rest Sunday idea and get in a low intensity, long walk instead.

I felt great afterwards, as I normally do, but now my shoulder is feeling pretty sore. Oh well, as they say, no pain, no gain.

Calories Burned: 2942
Calories Consumed: 1573
Deficit: 1369
Steps: 8909

No comments:

Post a Comment