Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 2 2/16/09

Tuesday went by really fast. I walked twice at work for 15min each. I am happy to see how fast my stamina is coming back. The first workout I had last Saturday was only 10 min and I was quite winded.
Calories were a little higher because Tim made an awesome dessert. It was shortcake with a fruit topping of oranges, pineapple and strawberries. Major yum! I was still very close to my goal of 1000 deficit.
I had a horrid time sleeping Tuesday night; my sleep efficiency was only 64% (GWF also measures this). I think it was because I was sore. I am just walking right now, but I had not done anything for two months, so it will take a few days to get adjusted I guess. I hate to think how sore I will be when I start back to Curves in two weeks...

Calories Consumed: 1741
Calories Burned: 2695
Deficit: 954
Steps:7159

No comments:

Post a Comment