Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 14 2/28/10

Last day of my first 2 weeks and the last day of February. Fitting I think :) Weather is getting warmer and I am anxious to see grass again. I think Artoo is too because he kept asking to go out..way more than normal.

Got in a 30 min workout and it was so much easier than yesterday. I really pushed myself and got in 1.51 miles in the 30 min. That is just under a 20 min mile average. For me, this is awesome! I am really happy with it. Also, it supports my belief that I simply have a harder time working out in the morning. Every time I try, I either get sick or have to force myself.

Starting back to Curves probably tomorrow. I think I will do Curves Mon, Wed, Fri and my C25K workouts on Tues, Thurs, and Saturdays. That will leave Sundays as a rest day.

Calories Burned:2703
Calories Consumed:2042
Deficit:661
Steps:6071

No comments:

Post a Comment