Welcome!

Thank you for visiting! This is a blog of my journey from an overweight gamer chick to running a half marathon. Wish me luck!
Here are a few abbreviations I use regularly:
GWF = GoWear Fit
C25K = Couch to 5K

Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 1 2/15/09

Well, it was technically an off day on my C25K, but I walked twice at work for 10 min each time. At 8:30, GWF says I have burned 2356 calories. I have eaten 1582 calories, so I will definitely have a 1000 cal deficit for the day. I am a little disappointed that I am burning so slowly, but I do have a desk job, so I should not be too surprised. The GWF has been nice because it has helped me see how all the little things, like parking further from the door, shoveling snow for 10 min, etc, really adds up in calorie burn.

Calories Consumed:1582
Calories Burned:2691
Deficit:1109
Steps:6999

No comments:

Post a Comment